|Ten artykuł wymaga tłumaczenia - jest obecnie w całości lub w części w języku angielskim. Jeżeli jesteś w stanie nam pomóc i przetłumaczyć chociaż fragment, to kliknij przycisk Edytuj w menu tej strony i podziel się swoją wiedzą. Pamiętaj, że musisz być zalogowany, aby zmieniać treść na WoWWiki.|
|Data wydania||23 stycznia 2007|
|← Poprzedni||Następny →|
|Patch 2.0.5||Patch 2.0.7|
|Patch • Kategoria|
- Poprawa kilku błędów.
- Silencing Shot now does only 50% of weapon damage instead of 75%.
- The base damage for has been reduced by about 9% and the bonus damage from ranged attack power reduced from 20% to 15%.
- The bonus damage for Barrage is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.
- The bonus damage for Improved Barrage is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.
- Each rank of Improved Fireball now reduces your spell damage coefficient by 2%.
- Each rank of Improved Frostbolt now reduces your spell damage coefficient by 2%.
- Counterspell no longer triggers the global cooldown.
- Mana Shield now absorbs magical damage as well as physical damage.
- The bonus coefficient for Shadow Word: Pain has been reduced by about 9%. This should result in about 5% less damage done by Shadow Word: Pain for the typical priest.
- The Frozen Shadoweave Boots will now properly increase shadow damage.
- Players will no longer lose control of their character if they try to talk to an NPC while mobs are aggro on them.
/equipcommand will now work on pieces of gear that are not in your primary bag.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to disconnect in Hellfire Citadel: Blood Furnace.
- The Corruptor 4 piece set bonus will now be properly applied.
- The Legion Fel Cannons at Forge Camp Anger in Blades Edge will now properly spawn above ground.
- The Arena queue tooltip will now show the arena that the player is queued for.
- Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect if they tried to socket a gem that had been gift wrapped.
- Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect forming a party with other members in the same area.
- Pet icons will now properly update in the Stables window. Improved the robustness of the pet action bar display. It is now less likely to be accidentally blocked by addons.
- Players will no longer hear the gong sound repeated after initially joining a queue for the battlegrounds.
- Having a group invite declined while queued via "Looking for More" will no longer remove you from the queue.
- Nethershard will no longer cost honor to purchase but will cost gold instead.
- Players will no longer be given access to both quest lines following the Declaration of Allegiance to the Scryers or Aldor in Shattrath City.