|Races jouables dans World of Warcraft|
|Draeneï · Nain · Gnome · Humain · Elfe de la nuit · Worgen||Elfe de sang · Gobelin · Orc · Tauren · Troll · Réprouvé|
- Cet article traite the playable race. Pour the orc lore, voir Orc. For the in-game faction, see Orgrimmar (faction).
|Zone de départ|| Vallée des Épreuves, Durotar|
Confins de l'Exil
|Dirigeant de la race|
Les orcs d'Orgrimmar sont l'une des races jouables de la Horde dans World of Warcraft. Autrefois une race paisible du monde de Draenor, les orcs furent corrompus par les démons de la Légion ardente ce qui conduit à la création de la Horde des orcs et à la guerre contre les draeneïs avec qui ils partageant Draenor. Ils passèrent ensuite la Porte des Ténèbres vers Azeroth pour conquérir cette nouvelle planète. Après conquis les royaumes humains d'Hurlevent lors de la première guerre. Les orcs furent ensuite vaincus lors de la seconde guerre, après quoi ils devinrent des prisonniers de l'Alliance de Lordaeron. Sous la direction de Thrall, les orcs furent libérés des camps et formèrent la nouvelle Horde. Après la troisième guerre, le peuple orc pu s'installer en Durotar en Kalimdor.
Les orcs débutent leur aventure dans la Vallée des épreuves au sein de leur nouvelle patrie. Leur capite est Orgrimmar, qui est également considérée comme la capitale de la Horde. La monture de choix des orcs est le worg et leur langue principale est l'orc. Etant les fondateurs de la Horde, les autres membres de la Horde ont également appris cette langue.
- 1 Histoire
- 2 Apparence
- 3 Personnage
- 4 Citations
- 5 Notes
- 6 Galerie
- 7 Vidéos
- 8 Changements lors de patchs
- 9 Références
- 10 Liens externes
- Article détaillé: Orc#Histoire
Description de l'écran de création
The orc race originated on the planet Draenor. A peaceful people with shamanic beliefs, they were enslaved by the Burning Legion and forced into war with the humans of Azeroth. Although it took many years, the orcs finally escaped the demons' corruption and won their freedom. To this day they fight for honor in an alien world that hates and reviles them.
- The orc race originated on the planet Draenor. A peaceful people with shamanic beliefs, they were enslaved by the Burning Legion and forced into war with the humans of Azeroth. Although it took many years, the orcs finally escaped the demons' corruption and won their freedom. To this day they fight for honor in an alien world that hates and reviles them.
Guide de Classic
The once-peaceful Orcs came to Azeroth from the planet Draenor after falling victim to the corruption of the demonic Burning Legion. Now, the Orcs fight to survive in a world that hates them, prizing blood and honor above all things.
Cinématique d'ouverture de Classic
Long ago, the orcish horde was corrupted by the Burning Legion and lured to the world of Azeroth. For generations, the orcs made war upon the human kingdoms of Stormwind and Lordaeron. Though the Horde was ultimately defeated, a visionary young warchief named Thrall rose to lead his people in their darkest hour. Under Thrall's rule, the orcs freed themselves from the chains of demonic corruption and embraced their shamanistic heritage. After years of wandering, the orcs founded their own kingdom in the harsh wastelands of Durotar. Based in the warrior city of Orgrimmar, they stand ready to destroy all who would challenge their supremacy. As a proud defender of Durotar, it is your duty to crush the enemies, both seen and unseen, for the nefarious agents of the Burning Legion still wander the land.
Cinématique d'ouverture de Cataclysm
The Great Cataclysm has shattered more than just the world. Warchief Thrall, arguably the most powerful living shaman has left his people behind so that he might stop the Cataclysm at its source. Yet, in his absence, the Horde champion Garrosh Hellscream has become the Horde's new Warchief. Though popular amongst the orcs for his victories against the Lich King, Garrosh's reckless leadership has begun to cause a rift between himself and the other leaders of the Horde. With Durotar's natural resources nearly depleted, Garrosh seeks to take whatever his people need to survive regardless of who stands in his way. A dangerous new era for the Horde has dawned and it falls to brave orcs like you to uphold the will of the new Warchief and assure the dominance of your people.
Long ago, the noble orcish race was corrupted by the Burning Legion and transformed into the merciless, destructive Horde. Lured to the world of Azeroth, the orcs were forced to make war upon the human kingdoms of Stormwind and Lordaeron in what would become known as the First and Second Wars. Though the Horde nearly succeeded in annihilating humanity, it ultimately devoured itself from within and collapsed. The defeated orcs spent many years within guarded prisons, unable to function without the prospect of conquest and warfare. After many years, a visionary young warchief rose to lead his people in their darkest hour. Fittingly enough, the young orc’s name was Thrall. Under his rule, the orcs freed themselves from the chains of demonic corruption and embraced their shamanistic heritage.
At the behest of a strange prophet, Thrall led his people to the ancient lands of Kalimdor. There, Thrall and the Horde came face to face with their old oppressor, the Burning Legion. With the aid of the humans and night elves, the orcs defeated the Legion and set out to find their own path in their adopted world. The orcs claimed the harsh wastelands of Durotar as their kingdom in Kalimdor.
Now based in the warrior city of Orgrimmar, the orcs look forward to a shining new future for their people. Though they are no longer driven by dreams of conquest, they stand ready to destroy all who would challenge their sovereignty or their supremacy. It is your duty to crush the enemies of Durotar, both seen and unseen, for the nefarious agents of the Burning Legion still wander the land.
Les orcs mâles sont grands, courbés et effrayant. Ils utilisent des haches, des marteaux mais aussi leurs poings de taille importante. Ils ont des nez plats et larges et des yeux en forme de bille rouge. Les orcs femelles ont des nez petits et écrasés et des yeux colériques. Les femelles orcs ont des corps puissant et des coiffures exotiques avec soit des cheveux en bataille, des tresses ou pas de cheuveux. Tous les orcs ont des peaux de différents tons de vert.
Les orcs mâles font environ 2m10 alors que les femelles font en moyenne de 1m80 à 1m95.
Les orcs débutent dans la vallée des épreuves, une zone du Sud de Durotar.
Statistiques de départ
|Base||Chasseur||Voleur||Chaman||Démoniste||Guerrier||Chevalier de la mort||Mage||Moine|
- Les orcs peuvent incarner des chevaliers de la mort depuis la sortie de l'extension World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.
- Les orcs peuvent incarner des mages depuis la sortie de l'extension World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
- Les orcs peuvent incarner des moines depuis la sortie de l'extension World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
|Blood Fury - instant - 2 min cooldown|
|Increases attack power by (Level*4)+2 and your spell power by (Level*2)+3. Lasts 15 seconds.|
|Hardiness - passive|
|Duration of Stun effects reduced by an additional 20%.|
|Command - passive|
|Damage dealt by Death Knight, Hunter and Warlock pets increased by 1%.|
- Retiré du jeu
|Spécialisation Hache - passif|
|Expertise avec les haches, haches à deux mains et armes de pugilat augmentée de 1 %.|
Raisons pour les traits raciaux
Orcs have racial abilities due to a long history as a warrior race. They had been corrupted by the Blood of Mannoroth which Grom Hellscream eventually removed.
- The Blood of Mannoroth caused them to enter a form of demon fury which was the cause of their viciousness in the First War. Orcs can work themselves up into a natural berserker frenzy called Blood Fury.
- Orcs are also notoriously tough — a young teenage orc will already dwarf a robust human adult, and their skeletal structure is far more suited for battle, mostly due to the harsh environment that orcs live in. This has led to a Hardiness which makes them resilient to being knocked out.
- For reasons unknown, orcs also share a great natural affinity with animals. Many animal-orc friendships are made as soon as they look into one another's eyes and find the same primal soul within each other. Their close mental connection to these beasts has led them to be able to Command beasts with ease, or when faced with enslaving a demonic entity.
- Their culture has long relied on the Axe as the weapon of choice, from infantry to generals. This instrument of war is valued so highly that it is taught to all orcs, resulting in them being skilled in Axe Specialization.
- Hunter - Orcs have a bond with animals, specifically wolves, and their original culture on Draenor included many hunting rituals. Most Frostwolves have wolf companions. With the hunter using Blood Fury, and their animal companion being augmented by Command, both hunter and pet make a formidable team even the strongest opponent have trouble dealing with.
- Rogue - Orcish rogues are not as subtle as other rogues, but they can almost always assure a quick, hard blow which is very certain to kill the target, and they are the toughest, most hardhitting rogues. They are somewhat rare due to some orcs viewing their style of combat as dishonorable, but they do believe that it is an effective art. The most famous orc rogue is Garona though she is only Half-Orc. Other orc rogues are Rokaro and Jediga.
- Shaman - After the orcs have freed themselves of demonic corruption they have returned to their original shamanistic roots. The shamanic path is not for everyone, and therefore all shamans are highly revered in the orcish society. Famous orc shamans include Thrall (who is as renowned for his Shaman abilities as he is for his skills as a Warrior), Drek'Thar, Mother Kashur, and Greatmother Geyah.
- Warlock - Though there was a time when they were common, orc warlocks are now rare. Most are enemies to the Horde, like the Burning Blade. But a small number work for the Horde. They were illegal in the Horde during the Third War and are barely tolerated now. The few orc warlocks residing in the Cleft of Shadow are under the watchful eye of the Horde. The most famous warlock in the orcish history is Gul'dan, the founder of the Shadow Council.
- Warrior - Orcs are born warriors; as Eitrigg in Of Blood and Honor says, all orcs are warriors (this is a hyperbole as many orcs are peons). Subgroups of orc warriors are grunts and raiders. Famous orc warriors include Grom Hellscream, Durotan, and Orgrim Doomhammer.
- Death Knight - The original death knights of the Second War were created by orcish warlocks. That generation of death knights, however, is mostly, if not completely, extinct, with the only one encountered in World of Warcraft being Teron Gorefiend. More recently, as orcish soldiers in the Plaguelands were killed during the war with the Lich King, they were resurrected as malevolent soldiers of the Scourge. After the battle at Light's Hope Chapel many of them were freed, becoming Knights of the Ebon Blade.
- Mage - Orcs are somewhat unusual in that their first experience with arcane magic was through warlocks trained by Kil'jaeden, rather than through mages. Because of that orcs viewed arcane magic with distrust and fear, but at the same time longed for it. Only shortly before the Shattering did the orcs start to train mages in large numbers, becoming a playable class for orc characters in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
- Article détaillés: Blagues#Orc mâle, Blagues#Orc femelle
- Article détaillés: Flirt#Orc mâle, Flirt#Orc femelle
- La dance des orcs males est une référence à la danse de MC Hammer dans le clip de "U Can't Touch This".
- C'est la seule race qui a eu un dirigeant qui a démissionné avant de revenir au pouvoir.
Changements lors de patchs
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17) : Ajout d'une posture avec le dos droit pour les orcs males.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-10-2014) :
- Retrait du trait racial Spécialisation Hache.
- Mise à jour du modèle.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28) : Les orcs ont désormais accès à la classe des moines.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23) : Les orcs ont désormais accès à la classe des mages.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14) : Les orcs ont désormais accès à la classe des chevaliers de la mort..
- World of Warcraft: Classic race description
- Taking Your First Steps in World of Warcraft Classic
- It does tend to sound informal
- It does tend to sound informal
- It does tend to sound informal